What is a cookie?
A ‘cookie’ is a piece of information that is sent to your browser by a website you visit. The Site uses first party cookies (those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time. For example, cookies via www.tradingview.com) as well as third-party cookies (set by a different domain), as described below.
Cookies can be stored on your computer for various periods of time. They can be in a form of either “session cookies” or “persistent cookies.” A session cookie only lasts as long as the browser session and is automatically deleted when you close your browser. A persistent cookie lasts long after your browser is closed and will remain until it expires (as determined by the third party in charge of placing it) or until you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to help sites recognize and identify your computer when you open your browser and surf the Internet again.
If you do not want to receive cookies from third parties, you can also change your browser settings on your computer, or any other device you are using as, described under the “How to control cookies” section below.
The following sets out how we use different categories of cookies, as well as information on your options for managing your settings for the data collected by these technologies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are used to provide users with services available through a Site and to use some of its features, such as the ability to log-in and access secure areas, provide pop-up notices, and accept language from sign-up forms. These cookies are essential for using and navigating a Site. Without them, basic functions of our Site would not work. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our Site’s essential services, you cannot refuse them.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to remember specific choices made by the user (i.e. username, a user’s language or their country/region, etc.) and provide enhanced and personalized features to these users based on this data.
- Performance/Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to recognize and count the number of Site visitors, gather statistics regarding how visitors move around the Site (including number of page views and the amount time spent on each page) and for conversion tracking and click hotspots. This helps us improve the way our Site works and general user experience. For example, these cookies allow us to ensure that users are able to find what they need easily.
- Advertising cookies (ad cookies): These cookies are used to show advertising that is relevant to you.
- Cookies used to integrate third party services: These cookies are used to integrate third-party functions on the Site, such as videos, maps, or social network plug-ins.
- Other third party cookies: On some parts of the Site, including, but not limited, to new widgets, we use content provided by other websites(third parties). These third party sites are able to set their own cookies in some cases. Note that we have no control over these third-party cookies. You can turn them off by disabling them on your browser. For more information, you can read the “How to control cookies” section below.
|Source||Categories of Use||Domain||Description||Opt out|
|Google Analytics||Performance and ad cookies||revenue.today||These cookies are used to collect and analyze information about how you use the Site. We use this information to analyze and improve our services. These cookies collect information anonymously. Examples of cookies used for this purpose are __ga, __utma, and __git.|
The information about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google, Inc. in the United States (pursuant to Google’s Privacy Shield certification). This is all generated by Google Analytics.
For more information on Google Analytics and their privacy practices, check here. You can find more information about Google Analytics and their cookie usage and expiration here.
|Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on|
|Revenue.Today Snowplow Tracker||Performance cookies||revenue.today||These cookies are used to collect and analyze information about how you use the Site. We use this information to analyze and improve our services. These cookies collect information anonymously. Examples of cookies used for this purpose are _sp_id.* and _sp_ses.*.||You can block or delete these cookies by changing the browser settings as explained in the “How to control cookies”section below.|
|GetSatisfaction||Functionality cookie||.getsatisfaction.com||Used to identify the session between your browser and GetSatisfaction servers.|
For more information on GetSatisfaction’s privacy practices, check here.
|You can block or delete these cookies by changing the browser settings as explained in the “How to control cookies”section below.|
|Google Advertising||Ad cookies||revenue.today||These cookies are used to show you advertisements and for remarketing and tracking purposes.||You can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or by turning off the personalization of Google ads on the Ad Settings page.|
How to control cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when cookies are being stored. If you disable cookies or refuse to accept a Site’s request to place cookies, it is possible that some parts of this Site will not function properly or potentially not work at all.
You can find more information about cookie management on the most popular web-browser help pages by visiting the following links:
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
We may change the type of third party service providers that place cookies on our Site and amend this Cookies Policy at any time by posting the amended version on our Site. Unless additional notice or consent is required by applicable laws, this will serve as your official notification of these changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.